Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2/3/2009

Why did I start this blog? I want to help people come to a realization that bipolar disorder can be controlled by becoming aware of your thoughts, taking prescribed medication, and learning from my, yours, and others experiences.

Who am I? My name is Steve Malley I am in the arts and crafts field. I am diagnosed with "severe bipolar disorder." I have had five manic episodes to date, I am 24 years old. Two of which happened while I was on my medication. This temporary defeat has led me to study mental illness so I can help myself and others alike.

How can this blog help us? My goal is to have a productive community of people working together to help one another to deal with "bipolar disorder." I will provide writings every day about my life along with journal entries, photographs, and research. I will also post a section each day on self-improvement tequines that have worked for me.

I would love to answer any questions you might have. I will also provide as much help as I can for anyone in need of advice.

0 comments: