Thursday, February 5, 2009

As you can see from my last post mania has the potential to become very dangerous. What I have been doing to make sure I never lose touch with reality again is the following:

1. Take prescribed meds every day.
2. Repeat positive affirmations each day to avoid depression (this helps).
3. Meditate at least once a day.
4. Go for a walk in the mornings.
5. Become aware of my thoughts and replace negative thoughts with positive.

This a good start. I will add more in coming posts.

realize your potential and go for it, start today to become a better person and your life will greatly change. You will see it in your self and your world will change for the best. Always know you have the potential to become what ever you desire, even with "Bipolar disorder."

0 comments: